This is a register for all Practitioners who hold a post graduate degree and a post graduate qualification in a field relevant to their primary qualification. A Practitioner can only apply for Specialist Registration if he or she is on the full register.
- Completed HPCZ application form for specialist and signed by the Commissioner of Oaths appropriately.
- Recommendation letters from the Head of the Institution and from a practitioner of the same specialty
- Copies of Full Registration Certificate and a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- One passport size photograph with White background (Observe formal dress).
- Certified photocopy of the National Registration Card or Passport for non-Zambians.
- Certified photocopies of transcripts of primary and post graduate professional qualifications (i.e. Degrees, Masters Degrees or Doctorate) recognized by the Health Professions Council of Zambia.
- Medical Examination Report from any public health facility.
- Foreign qualifications to be verified by Zambia Qualifications Authority (ZQA) and Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).