This is a register for all Health Practitioners who qualified in another country and have been invited by a registered Health facility in Zambia to provide health care for a period not exceeding six months. All Practitioners on this register work under supervision of an approved supervisor.
Requirements for Limited Registration of health practitioners in Zambia are as follows:
- Completed HPCZ Limited registration application form
- Certified declaration by the Commissioner of oaths/Notary Public
- Submit the following:
- Letter of invitation/offer of employment from prospective employer in Zambia
- Proof of Registration from the Country of Origin or Country the practitioner Last Practiced
- Certificate of Status (Good standing) from country the practitioner last Practiced
- Certificate of competence in English from British Council if applicant is from non English speaking country
- Photocopies of professional primary qualifications i.e. certificates, diplomas or degrees certified by the Commissioner of oaths/Notary Public or the embassy representing his/her country in Zambia.
- Completed Privilege-to-Supervise-Form form for those seeking employment in a registered private health facility.
- One passport size photograph (white background-observe formal dressing).
- Certified Copy of Passport
- Medical examination report
- Proof of payment (Registration fee )
*Limited registration is valid for a maximum period of six (6) months and the application should be submitted four (04) weeks before the visit.