This is a register for all Health Practitioners who have successfully completed their provisional or temporary registration period. If a Practitioner’s recommendations are not satisfactory, the Council extends the registration period from up to twelve (12) months to enable the Practitioner improve to the required standard. Practitioners on this register are eligible to supervise Practitioners on Provisional, Temporary and Limited Registers. Practitioners on Full Register can work with minimum supervision.
Requirements for Full Registration of health practitioners in Zambia are as follows;
- Completed, signed and stamped assessment form by approved supervisor i.e. supervisor who is fully registered by HPCZ and is of same profession as applicant or is a medical doctor
- Recommendation letter from the head of institution
- Proof of completion of internship for junior resident medical officers and Medical licentiates (attach signed rotations form)
- Medical examination Report from a government health facility in Zambia
- One passport size photograph (white background-observe formal dressing)
- Certified copy of Professional Qualification
- A copy of previous HPCZ Registration certificate (Provisional/Temporary)
- Must have been working for a period not less than 12 Months(provisional) and 24 Months (Temporary)
Health Practitioner who holds a Provisional or Temporary Registration Certificate and is eligible for full Registration must ensure that they apply for registration a Month before expiry date.