Pursuant to Section 37 of the Health Professions Act No. 24 of 2009 of the Laws of Zambia, a person who intends to operate a health facility shall apply to the Council for a licence in the prescribed manner and form upon payment of the prescribed fee.
Licenced Health Facilities
- Download Application Form for renewal of facility licence
- Complete the Application Form
- Conduct a self-assessment for the class applied for
- Pay the prescribed license fees
- Submit application form with all supporting documents
- The Registrar approves renewal of licence if application and supporting documents are sufficient.
- Issuance of licence