Pursuant to Section 54 (1) of the Health Professions Act No. 24 of 2009 of the Laws of Zambia, a health facility shall apply for accreditation of a health care service to the Council in the prescribed manner and form upon payment of the prescribed fee.
- Download application form for renewal of accreditation certificate
- Complete the application form
- Pay the prescribed license fees
- Submit application form with all supporting documents
- Registrar approves renewal of accreditation certificate if application and supporting documents are sufficient
- Issuance of accreditation certificate