Examination department of the Health Professions Council of Zambia is mandated to assess all practitioners before they register with the Council. This is done through the Licensure Examinations it administers to various Cadres registrable with the Council.
“Quality Assurance through Licensure Examinations”
The licensure exams will be conducted in May, August and November, 2018. The time table below shows the Licensure examination schedule for May, 2018:
Requirements for LEX May, 2018:
- 1. K800 Application Form
- 2. Target: All candidates eligible to sit for LEX
- 3. Examinations centres: Ndola and Lusaka (Candidates have a choice to choose were they prefer writing from). Venue to be communicated to later.
- 4. Registration
- 5. Requirements for Registration:
- a. NRC#
- b. Indexing #
- c. Degree, Diploma, Certificate or Final results transcript from Training Institution offering HPCZ recognized programme
- d. Bank deposit slip
- 6. Application fees to be deposited at ZANACO Bank using Bill Master Form.